been working on this sprite for a while already and i want as many opinions regarding it's quality as possible, also, if you can point any similarities between one of the palettes and a character from the same anime(or maybe even another), try your hand at it, i've put as many references as it seemed possible, also if anyone happens to be my watcher, yes, i have been out of the game for a looooooooong time, but i refuse not to come back!!
it's good to be back.
if anyone want to know what style is this, it's melty blood, i'm kinda hooked on type moon creations, so it could only be expected that i tried my hand at their style.
Did the remaining palettes, and since no one tried to guess which animes i've took inspiration from, i will say so myself:
2. Issei with Dividing Gear
3. Tsukune Aono, Rosario+Vampire. The hair and gauntlet colors come from his many vampiric forms.
4. Yuuki Rito, To Love-Ru. Having to think of the gauntlet colors was quite the challenge, after thinking hard for a long time, i decided to use the three main heroins hair color.
5. Araragi Koyomi, Monogatari Series. Gauntlet is Kokorowatari.
6. Shiki Tohno, Tsukihime series. He was my main base for this sprite, i had to reward him in some way, as for the gauntlet, colors come from
his "Satsujinki" or Nanaya alter ego as well as his own eyes.
7. Vali Lucifer, Highschool DxD. As Issei's main rival, it was already quite predictable i'd do him, and that became mandatory after i decided to do a Dividing Gear.
8. Vali with Booted Gear.
9. Arata Kasuga, Trinity Seven. Gauntlet is from his Magic King form.
10. Akira Fudo, Devilman. Gauntlet is from his Devilman form.
11. Tatsumi, Akame ga Kill. I don't think anyone who have seen Akame ga Kill won't be able to point it instantly, but, gauntlet is from incursio
12. Léon Luís, Garo:Honoo no Kokuin. Gauntlet is... well... his Garo armor...
a. Shirou Emiya, Fate series. He's regarded as an extra because i'm going for a M.U.G.E.N. character, and the engine only permits up to 12 palettes. His Gauntlet comes from both his favored pair of swords Kanshou and Bakuya, his Holy Shroud of Martin and Rin's pendant.
, i tried to fix the hair, but whenever i change it, the head seem all messed up, still, thanks for the advice.